Data Management Professionals (DMP) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it at all times. Your information will not be shared or sold to any other organization, company or non-member individual. Your name, company, title and location will be available to other DMP members. However, your email and phone number will not be available to anyone other than DMP administrators, and will be used for updates and member communications only.
Recent blog posts
- How Data Management Is Changing the Hiring Process
- Key Data Management Trends to Focus on in 2015
- Innovation is Essential for Successful Data Management
- Why Data Management Professionals Must Cultivate Awareness of Emerging Technologies
- Dispelling Some Popular Data Management Myths
- Data Management No Longer A Niche Solution
- How Hands-On is Your Data Architect?
- Confusion Remains Around Data Management Compliance
- Democratization of Big Data: An Open Door for Non-Experts
- Having a strong IT resume is key to landing job opportunities
Join PPMP today: Simply complete a short Membership Application